Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No-one at Samsung will help me get my brand new Z Flip4 swapped

(Topic created on: 13-10-2022 11:47 AM)
Timjohn
Student
Options

Hi,

I have had my Z Flip4 for 10 days and despite spending hours online with Samsung, no-one will admit there could be a fault with the handset.

Wi-Fi calling works for 1-2 seconds then cuts out back to normal at which point I can't communicate with the person on the other end.

My old A3 with the same sim worked perfectly which was necessary as I am in a very poor reception area and only get 1 bar(occasionally 2 bars).

Can anyone point me in the right direction at Samsun please as I am getting very frustrated with them.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Timjohn: I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the performance of your new Galaxy Z Flip4. If you believe that the product is faulty, and you purchased the device less than 14 days ago from samsung.com, then you do have the option of reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 to arrange a refund or replacement. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/what-is-the-returns-period/

Alternatively, if you don't meet the returns criteria, then we can troubleshoot the Wi-Fi Calling issue with you to see if anything can be done to improve your experience. For instance, have you tried connecting to an alternate Wi-Fi router, or resetting your home router, to see if you're able to maintain a connection while on a call? If you have a case or cover on the device, can you try removing it temporarily to see if this helps? 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Timjohn: I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the performance of your new Galaxy Z Flip4. If you believe that the product is faulty, and you purchased the device less than 14 days ago from samsung.com, then you do have the option of reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 to arrange a refund or replacement. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/what-is-the-returns-period/

Alternatively, if you don't meet the returns criteria, then we can troubleshoot the Wi-Fi Calling issue with you to see if anything can be done to improve your experience. For instance, have you tried connecting to an alternate Wi-Fi router, or resetting your home router, to see if you're able to maintain a connection while on a call? If you have a case or cover on the device, can you try removing it temporarily to see if this helps? 

Timjohn
Student
Options

Thanks Andrew.

Rang the number and eventually got the info needed to send my phone back for a replacement (I hope anyway).

Your help much appreciated.

Tim

Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
Join the Club.. I have just discovered after years of loyalty to them, how poor Samsungs customer care really is. I feel totally let down and so disapointed in a company I regarded very highly.