Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more order updates ?

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 11:18 PM)
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else not able to view the status of their order ? Whenever i press "View here for more options" the order shows me less, can't see where my Bespoke flip4 is, i asked support and they wouldn't tell me the reason, i've tried multiple devices and browsers and it will simply not work, all other orders are fine besides this one.

8 REPLIES 8
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

This is what happens when i try to expand the order to check the details >.>This is what happens when i try to expand the order to check the details >.>

0 Likes
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I would contact shop support and keep demanding an answer.
0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

I did ask, they said it was getting ready to ship and needed some papers, i asked to clarify to see if it meant to my country or my home address, they kinda ignore that and closed the chat, next person asked for the details i gave everything to her and she instantly said i was AFK and closed the chat! 😞

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Guys.. It's best to talk, with me talking "worked", both ladies were helpful
0 Likes
hsnakh
Explorer
Options
How were they helpful ? As in did they give you an update ?
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Yes buddy, generally, I have some in born ability in relation to communication, my friends say that I can talk to a dead body and get it to do what I want..
Even before I hit them with my question.. I developed a rapot within 30 or 40 seconds.. Then I hit with the question.. And it worked
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

They all keep giving me different information, and they just don't wanna try and fix it basically, i tell them what i've done to try and get it to work, then they tell me to do what i've already done ? So far i know my phone was "Headed to your country" now this guy im currently speaking to is saying we're currently trying to allocate stock ? I'm very confused with it all.

hsnakh
Explorer
Options
Good for you 😅