Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No edit option for Quick Settings

(Topic created on: 22-05-2021 03:51 PM)
Members_oRNZkH2
Apprentice
Options

On myZfold2, I do not have an option for editing the order of my Quick Settings icons.  I have tapped on the three dots, but all I have is Quick Panel Layout & Status Bar, which neither allows me to edit the order of icons.

Please could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
For some reason, I can only edit the order of the buttons when my phone is in the portrait orientation, try editing it while your phone is in the portrait orientation.Screenshot_20210522-161503_Samsung Members_4372.jpgScreenshot_20210522-161511_Samsung Members_4373.jpg

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
For some reason, I can only edit the order of the buttons when my phone is in the portrait orientation, try editing it while your phone is in the portrait orientation.Screenshot_20210522-161503_Samsung Members_4372.jpgScreenshot_20210522-161511_Samsung Members_4373.jpg
Members_oRNZkH2
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, I have managed to do it now.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
If you scroll to the last page there's usually a circle with a + sign in the middle. Click that to edit your buttons if it's not shown in the 3 dots menu. For some reason Samsung don't allow editing the quick launch buttons in landscape mode on their phones or my tab a 10.1 LTE it seems. Galaxy Tab S7 Plus seems to though, quirky software choices I guess.
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Glad I could help you!
0 Likes
Members_Y1S9l4p
First Poster
Options

just open your FOLD and try again... :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Members_sObRfUd
First Poster
Options

Thank you kindly, that has been driving me insane for ages (on Galaxy Tab S4).

Much appreciated,

Martin.