Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £100 voucher Fold 4 preorder

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 10:43 PM)
CaptWillard
Journeyman
Options

Preordered the Fold 4 in black 512GB from the online Samsung store UK. Triple checked and no £100 voucher in box. Anyone else had the same issue? 

19 REPLIES 19
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depending on when you ordered
I ordered before they changed the pre order details to include the £100 E Voucher. So I guess that’s why it's in the box.
Maybe if you signed into your account to order the phone after they changed the details, it may get credited to your account.
Best to confirm with Samsung customer support if you ordered direct.
If you went through a carrier, they may not be part of the promotion
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @CaptWillard 

I haven't made a purchase for the new phone however one of our members recently created this thread saying he did, and used the voucher successfully.

This is on the Samsung Terms and Conditions Online Shop Page.

" Limited time offers:

1. Pre-order from Samsung.com by 25/08/22. £100 voucher will be delivered in the box with your new device. Subject to availability. "

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/don-t-throw-out-your-exclusive-discount-cod... 

Credits to @TechZilla 

Have a really good double check but if you haven't then have a word with the Samsung Online Shop Team by call or email.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/ 

support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

0330 726 7467

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I should add that it was a complete surprise, no where in my order process did it mention a £100 discount code. What time and date did you preorder?
CaptWillard
Journeyman
Options

I ordered the evening of the launch. It would be a bit underhanded if only later orders got it. I was aware of the voucher prior to delivery as they've been advertising it in Google ads. 

christianlowe
Navigator
Options
When I pre ordered on release day I didn't see any mention of the voucher and I got one with mine
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I ordered mine bang on 2pm and I know @Glenntech ordered his shortly after me. Definitely contact Samsung directly as @BandOfBrothers mentioned and ask the question. T&C do say subject to availability, they might have changed it to a digital code possibly for example.
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Same here, what time did you place your order?
CaptWillard
Journeyman
Options

Just after 5pm.

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I am wondering if it was a limited amount on offer? Definitely call Samsung and find out, always worth asking the question.