Did you mean: 

New Galaxy Z Flip 4 Trying to claim the Disney Plus offer

(Topic created on: 07-04-2023 11:03 PM)
AJames60
Student
Options

Hi

Just received the Z Flip 4 from Sky Mobile

I have tried to claim the free offer for Disney Plus but just keep going round in circles..

I have used Chrome and cleared the data/cache and have been signed in to Samsung Account but it says I am not eligible or asks me to sign in again....

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, have you claimed Disney Plus before? If not, then just chat to a Disney Plus agent through the text chat on their website.
Another option to try, is to create a new Samsung account and try with that account.
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Open samsung boost app on your flip 4, sign in to your Samsung Account, click on the Disney boost picture, click claim and click on I'm not a robot, click on the claim offer button then your code is revealed.

I've just done this see pics.Screenshot_20230218_142237_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230218_141036_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230218_141048_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
AJames60
Student
Options

Thanks but I have done all that and it does'nt work.....although I don't get the I'm not a robot icon to click on.....

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Are you claiming using the phone you purchased, ie. not on a PC, tablet or another phone.

I've just made a claim before I entered my reply to your post so there are no issues claiming.

If you've had a Disney+ free trial in the past you won't be able to use the code but it should still generate one
0 Likes
AJames60
Student
Options

Yes

I used the phone

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I'd speak to Samsung Customer Service, like I say I just did a claim and it went straight through. Ive never had an issue claiming but I have seen a few posts like yours.
0 Likes
AJames60
Student
Options

Ok thx will try and talk to Samsung on Monday

0 Likes
Jon-7
First Poster
Options
Ensure the browser is in 'Mobile Site' or Mobile view
0 Likes
shishu