Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New flip phones...really?

(Topic created on: 19-11-2022 01:32 PM)
MrBasil
Student
Options
Continuing with the theme of 'is anyone at Samsung listening and is there any stakeholder engagement', I'll predict the re-introduction of a flip phones will loose the company money Why? Because the original concept was to cover up the keys and also facilited a larger screen, well hello... "is it me"?
Plus this retro monster is horrendously ugly and shockingly bulky.... your prime demographic does not like bulky. This idea was plain foolishness, Mark my words.

3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MrBasil  Thanks for your input. However the Flip phones have a market, if a bit of a niche one. Samsung offers a variety of devices including the premium S Series, The Folds and  the Medium Range Devices in the A series. There should be something for a number of customers.                    

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The Flip4 and Fold4 are doing well according to sales in Europe...

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Z Flip4 get twice the shipments of their predecessors

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
MrBasil
Student
Options
Thankyou, I'm surprised