Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Z Fold 4

(Topic created on: 21-11-2022 11:43 AM)
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else with a Z Fold 4 is having issues finding the Netflix app in either the Google Play Store or Samsung Store? I have recently updated my software to Android 13 and the Netflix app is not not showing as available to download for some reason? Other apps like Disney, Amazon Prime Video all work as normal. 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Members_GGswJxz
First Poster
Options

yeah I can't see it in play store but I have it already and it won't update though  ??

0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
That's the issue I had so I deleted it and now cant get it back. Really frustrating seeing as Disney and Amazon Prime Video work perfectly. I spoke to live chat and they said the Z Fold 4 is not a supported device?! Wtf?
0 Likes
chris6450
First Poster
Options
Your not the only one I couldn't update so deleted it now I can't download it says its not compatible. Hope the sort out soon
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
It's really annoying, Netflix really need to sort it ASAP or they will lose another customer
0 Likes
kizofDeath
First Poster
Options
Netflix basically just told me it's tough and that they have coded out fold phones they are not supported and I should contact Samsung
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
It looks like Netflix have finally released a working version as the app is now showing for me on the play store.
0 Likes
kizofDeath
First Poster
Options
That's good. But I have just got off the chat with them and they told me to use a different device. I can believe they risk the subscription like this. Can you advise if the app works after the update?
0 Likes
kizofDeath
First Poster
Options
Sadly I still get thisScreenshot_20221129_181210_Google Play Store_1000000907_1669745531.jpg
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
My app works fine on the Z fold 4 since they updated it. I would delete the old version and re download the new one and see if that works
0 Likes