Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My idea for the fold series

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 03:22 PM)
Jacobnewmarch
First Poster
Options
I think that the fold series would be so much better is they had built in S pen that could be used on both screens what do yall think.

4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe something to come in the future.
Trouble is that the hinge part takes up a bit of room, so all other components are arranged to fit in spaces where they can more evenly distribute weight and reduce heating.
The S Pen silo actually takes up quite a bit of room
Personally I'd happily have extra size and weight to get an S Pen to fit in
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have two s pens never use them, even on my ipad never use the pencil, guess I am not the creative type 🙃
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Personally I think the flip phone is a bad idea because what if you got your finger stuck in there or something
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
You wouldn't want to go to the doctor and say oh I had a phone accident and that's why my finger is broken