Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My Flip Z 3 screen cracked

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 02:44 PM)
Dsourvanos
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Just in 4 weeks, a crack has appeared along the crease of where the phone "flips".

Most disappointing Samsung Customer Support told me that its not covered for screen "wear and tear".

How convenient. So what, im not supposed to "flip and fold" the phone? Thats the whole point of a foldable phone.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

If this is Samsung support by phone then what I'd suggest is to engage with a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre who can have hands on to assess your Flip phone @Dsourvanos 

It might be the factory fitted screen protector that needs addressing. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G. > Software : Android 12 ~ Samsung One Ui 4.

0 Likes
Dsourvanos
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Im in Athens Greece, Samsung does not have a Samsung Experience Store. The best option I have is to go to my phone provider from which I got the phone and have them trace it back to Samsung. Really im so disappointed. I hadnt owned a Samsung in years since the Note 3 and was so excited to make the jump back with a Luxury Item. And this is what I get. Already ive been telling people at my Company and friends and family to stay away. They are better of with other branded phones who provide excellent customer service and build quality at a much lower price point ( I will not mention any other brand names ).

0 Likes
Members_oMzuFNp
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

I have the exact same thing on one side of my phone (right side). A kid of split has appeared. And is getting longer daily across the fold.

0 Likes