Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main screen malfunctioning when opening and closing handset

(Topic created on: 21-07-2022 09:27 PM)
AUsmn
First Poster
Options
I have an issue recently with my z flip 3. When i open it, the screen just black need to press the power button a few times or close and re open the phone. Anyone have the same issue? Anyone know what is the cause and how to fix that issue?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
biavela
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much! this solved the issue for me, it was driving me insane. My screen had so many issues, it used to not wake up when opening the phone or go black after 2 seconds of opening, also sometimes had flickering or the screen gave me weird colors before going black. I am out of guarantee and thought that I had to spend a lot of money to replace the screen.

I disabled Meta Services, Meta App Installer, and Meta App Manager, and the issues are completely goneI don't have Facebook installed on my phone but use Instagram and WhatsApp and there has been no problem with those apps.

fbb
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem. I deleted all apps with the name Meta (Meta App Manager, etc) and it was resolved. It's kind of hard to uninstall. To uninstall these apps, you have to click on the three dots and choose to uninstall updates. In all Meta apps. There were 3 on my device.I think Meta uses it to spy on us. I never authorized the installation. They deserve to be sued. I was about to change my phone as I started to believe it was faulty.

0 Likes