Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jittery screen 120htz

(Topic created on: 17-12-2021 05:54 PM)
Suchy1977
Pioneer
Options
Hi Is anyone else experiencing a jittery screen even when on adaptive screen setting? I ofter get screen freeze also for a second or two. I always close my apps and often run the device care to clean my phone. I still get the jittery screen. Now i thought the fold 3 was supposed to be all sining all dancing 120htz screen refresh rate smooth experience? Well mine seems to be not so smoth and for the price im a little miffed tbh. Any advice would be much appreciated 🙏 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

What to do if the screen on your device is flickering

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-screen-on-your-device-is-flicker....
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's disappointing @Suchy1977 

I'm using my Fold³ with the adaptive setting activated and everything is smooth.

But we all have different apps etc so this could be a contributory factor in some way.

Put the phone in Safe Mode and then see what happens.

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

Perhaps let a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre take a look.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

How are you getting on with this @Suchy1977  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes