Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with One UI 4.0 - Galaxy Fold 2 5G

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 09:11 PM)
Mekerz
Explorer
Options
Since installing the official build via OTA, I've had some pretty serious issues. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

• Before the update, I had Do Not Disturb scheduled to run from 10pm until 7am every day, but since the update the phone no longer turns off DND at 7am and I have to manually do this. Problem is I don't always remember and I've missed important calls as a result.
  • When typing into a input box on forums (XenForo based forums if that matters) using the stock Samsung keyboard, new line returns keep being inserted automatically. I'm assuming this is something to do with the Grammerly service that is now built into the keyboard?
Is anyone else seeing similar issues?
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mekerz 

I do not use the do not disturb so cant comment.

However yes ive seen my typing using the samsung keyboard creating inserted lines and jumps.

As an interim solution ive turned off Predictive Text and sent feedback via the samsung members app.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
xn1ckyx
Explorer
Options
Since updating to one ui 4 on fold2 uk sim free. I find out if watch video in any Web browser it shut the browser. Can't wat h full screen 😤 Anyone have the same problem??
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @xn1ckyx 

I've just used the Samsung Internet Browser to watch a video and it didnt force close and i could watch in full screen using the inner screen.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
xn1ckyx
Explorer
Options
I use brave and chrome shut down each time in full screen using inner screen
0 Likes
Mekerz
Explorer
Options
This just keeps getting worse. I've just hard reset my phone to get rid of these issues and I've noticed that LDAC is no longer an option for my Bluetooth Headphones and it was definitely an option before (Sony WF-1000MX4s).
0 Likes
Members_Ox4NOi0
First Poster
Options

Just updated mine and now I can't access my notification panel on the outside screen because the phone just freezes and soft resets back to the lock screen.

0 Likes