Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Google Ad: 100 off offer to buy a fold 3 on Samsung website

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 10:04 PM)
A1111J
First Poster
Options

Hi I have just tried to purchase a fold 3 on the website and I noticed when you Google samsung it come with an offer off only today £100 of when you buy the 512gb fold3. No matter what I tried it wouldn't work so I contacted the support team after waiting for an hour they replied back saying you will get £100 on your next purchase. That's not what the advertisement said and I have a screen shot of it. Due the lies and the lack of customer service I will not buy another Samsung again. 

4 REPLIES 4
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I thought the £100 off was for the people who signed up to the pre release email list. That's where I got my code. Though I've not used it. I like the concept of the fold but its still not quite my thing. I was kinda hoping for a tablet to be released or a new watch, which did, hense why I signed up.

Though your totally right, that's how I would have read into that headline.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I recieved the £100 code from Samsung too due to my registering for the new fold @A1111J 

As you've raised your order I don't think you'll be able to use my code now.

Your welcome to it If you wish.

I don't think I would be infringing any rules by giving it to you.

Let me know.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Same from me, I got a code that's available until 26th August. I definitely won't be using it, it's for the Z Fold 3 512gb... £100 off.

Anyone interested then let me know.
John585
First Poster
Options

Im thinking of preordering the fold 3. If you still have that promo code Id appreciate it!

0 Likes