Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it worth waiting to upgrade zflip3 to see if Samsung offer a better free gift

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 06:57 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Last year when the flip 3 came out, the free gift that came with the pre orders was the free insurance. After the pre order period had ended, Samsung started giving away free galaxy 4 watches, so is it worth waiting or going with the free Disney offer?

I'm on the upgrade programe so was considering upgrading. At the moment there's nothing wrong with my flip 3 and the Disney is useless to me as my partner already has it and pays annually (renewal in March). They said the code that they would eventualy send would have to be redeemed before her renewal.

So I think I'm gonna wait and see if samsung offer some better free stuff later.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is purely personal preference.
Disney+ is only worth it if you will use it.
Waiting will obviously bring other promotional offers later on.
Network providers will often have different promotional packages as well.
For me the new Fold 4 has an appeal to me over the Fold 3 I have. So I'm upgrading
But depends on how much you want the phone at the end of the day. Will you be happy to wait for instance
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
What draws you to the 4 over the 3? Just curious really as I've got a 3 on the upgrade programme and really don't know what to do. Last year I got a free upgrade to the 512gb version for free, but this year I'd be paying £50 extra for a 256gb and other than a slightly better camera I'm not sure what difference is really.
0 Likes