Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 05:38 PM)
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
Hi,

Trying to claim the buds after the Flip 4 purchase, but is asking for an invoice number. Can not find it within any e-mails or in the box. 
Anyone any idea, please?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I think Samsung is having some system fault, as long as you have 100% proof, in relation to your purchase, then you talk to a human in that department

It's almost impossible to reach a human as recording machines are running the department, when you keep trying eventually you will hit a human
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You use the order ID number
Should be able to find it under you orders on your Samsung account or email correspondence for your phones purchase
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@StuPenguin 

In all my Samsung Online purchases they send the invoice via email.

Can you please check any relevant spam emails folders too.

Look at your confirmation of order email when you raised the order as you may find enough information in that too.

If you get stuck then call or email the Samsung Online Shop Team for support.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @StuPenguin ,

I can confirm that Glenntech is correct: for orders made from UK Samsung.com the invoice number is the order number.

In addition, if it's not in your emails or spam folder, you should be able to get a copy of a valid proof of purchase/invoice by following the steps in my post here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/i-need-a-uk-telephone-number/m-p/5802316/highligh... 

StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
Thanks everyone, order ID used, all approved 🥳