Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Galaxy Z Fold3!

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 04:31 PM)
StephK1
Options

01_016_galaxy z fold3 color combo kv(5g)_2p_rgb_layer_210611_H.jpg

Get ready to unfold with the new Galaxy Z Fold3! The next chapter of foldable innovation has been revealed, and we're so excited to share the specs that give users unique new ways to work, watch, and play.

The Galaxy Z Fold3 is the ultimate device for productivity and immersive entertainment, with an undisrupted 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display fitting right in your pocketThanks to Samsung's new Under Display Camera technology, your viewing will be completely uninterrupted as you immerse yourself in your favourite content. Super smooth scrolling is standard across both screens with the 120Hz adaptive refresh rate. 

Durability is everything now that we're getting out and about again. With IPX8 there's no need to worry when you get caught in the rain- this phone was built with the good old British summertime in mind! A winning combination of Armour Aluminium (the strongest aluminium ever used on a smartphone), Gorilla Glass Victus, and a new protective film made of a stretchable PET, results in enhanced durability. The Main Screen alone is 80% more durable than previous devices, withstanding 200,000 folds in testing- that's over 100 folds a day for 5 years!  

Flex Mode enables you to do more at once- join a video call hands-free while making notes with the S Pen. You can also prop the phone up, open the Camera and flash your palm to trigger the timer and get the perfect hands-free shot.  And with updated Multi-Window you can open up to 3 apps at once

02_01 Q2 Product_06_galaxyzfold3_5g_spen_phantomblack_H.jpg

Don't worry, your eyes aren't deceiving you- we said S Pen! The Galaxy Z Fold3 is innovative in many ways, including being the first ever foldable device to support the S Pen. The S Pen for Galaxy Z Fold3 comes in two options: S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro. Both feature specially engineered retractable Pro tip with force limit technology, to protect the Main Screen for peace of mind

Let's talk photography! Take advantage of our fantastic camera array along with two brilliant screens and flex your photography skills. With Dual Preview, the days of worrying if your friend is getting the perfect shot of you are in the past. The preview will show on both screens so that both the photographer and the model can see the shot before the shutter snaps. On the photographer's side, you can take advantage of the vast unfolded display with the ability to preview shots on the left side while capturing on the right side in Capture & View.

The Galaxy Z Fold3 is built with a new design that is sleeker, thinner, and lighter than its predecessor. Match the phone to your taste and choose between three timeless colours: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver. 

Pre-order is open now (August 11th - August 26th) in the UK and Ireland, until release day on the 27th August. 

In true Samsung fashion, we're offering something special for the lucky lot who pre-order this magnificent new phone! The Note Pack is the perfect companion to elevate your productivity levels and 1 year Samsung Care+ cover for free. Check this out in more detail here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-fold2-galaxy-fold-5g/buy-your-galaxy-fold3-by-31st-decemb...

We'd love you to share your thoughts on the Galaxy Z Fold3 in the comments below!

• What's going to boost your productivity the most?
  • What feature will you try out first? 
  • But most importantly- what colour will you go for?!  
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's an awesome powerful phone that even betters the last interesting in many ways @StephK1  👍

I would choose the Phantom Black.

The split screen mode would be my first port of call just to see that amount of open apps being used at once which helps to show the true power of this device. 

I watch quite alot of YouTube reviews etc so the sheer size of the folds internal screen would be awesome.

Improvements and enhancements galore !

I'm certainly watching all the YouTube un-boxings and first impressions after watching the Samsung Unpacked Event.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Adam_WM
First Poster
Options
I have the fold 2, amazing piece of tech that gets people looking every time I use it. Looking to upgrade in 2022!
0 Likes