Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet keeps dropping on my z fold 3

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 04:55 PM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
Since last night my Internet has been dripping on this phone. Natter what I try I cannot get a WiFi signal
Any ideas? 
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What have you tried thus far @Masser  ?

Does this happen everywhere you go  ?

Is this happening on bith a Wi-Fi and mobile data connection  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@Masser: To troubleshoot the issue, please try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until your Z Fold3 restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. I also recommend unplugging your router at the wall for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in and waiting for the reset process to complete. Following these steps, head back to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > On, then select your router (unless you're set up to auto-reconnect). 

If the issue persists, can you confirm if you're still able to connect other devices in the household to the same router without issue? Also, have you tried connecting to another Wi-Fi router (a friend or family members) to see if the issue persists?

Masser
Voyager
Options
Hello I've closed WiFi on the phone rebooted tje phone turned WiFi back on still same. I've turned WiFi off and on my router still same. It happens anywhere I go. Also I've found out since posting my issue that my son in law who also has same phone has same problem
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
Hello I've tried all you suggested. Wherever I go o have same problem no matter what router is wherever I have same problem. Also I've been told by my son in law that he has same problem on his phone which is the same model. My wife's phone is a s20+ 5G and ahe is not having any issues with WiFi
0 Likes