Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal screen damage z flip 3 5G

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 04:48 PM)
Members_PGAPsgk
Apprentice
Options

Hi all on Friday my phone was knocked out of my hand by someone running and the screen is damaged (i was answering a call) it started with a green line running vertical on one half of my screen and a black line along the fold now most of the screen is blank. I did speak to someone from Samsung on Friday evening but had to decline the repair until I had a spare phone. Now even though the damaged screen isn't my fault it's unlikely it'll be covered by Samsung's warranty because it isn't a product fault. Anyone have a rough idea how much it'll cost? There's no scratches or cracks on the screen so it's internal screen damage Google isn't being helpful and I just want a rough idea. Thank you 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you have Samsung Care + then most of the cost will usually be covered by the policy
There maybe a small amount of excess to pay
Members_PGAPsgk
Apprentice
Options

I thought I had it but unfortunately I'm don't, I have Samsung warranty but it only covers accidental damage or manufacturers fault 

0 Likes
darrend
First Poster
Options
Thing with what you have said about ur mobile phone with it going green and black that is the digitiser under the screen that has gone what I would do as the cover don't cover your phone go to a second hand mobile store and find out how much it would costs and the other thing is that your need the digitiser and screen
Members_PGAPsgk
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, I'll try that tomorrow hopefully it's not a stupid price lol

0 Likes
KatMat1710
First Poster
Options
If you're in the UK, the price is £409 to fix the screen. I've literally just been into Samsung to be told that my black-lined, unresponsive screen that started Sunday just gone is as a result of dropping my phone months ago 🙃 so warranty is void, claiming its impact damage 🤡 I've been with Samsung since the S5.....not anymore, just ordered an iPhone.
0 Likes