Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI Verification problems for trade in promotion?

(Topic created on: 19-10-2022 08:50 AM)
Rho62
Journeyman
Options

Hi. Has anyone had any problems getting their imei number verified for the trade in promotion? It accepted it for the starter kit promotion but when I attempted the trade in promotion it wouldn't verify my imei number. Frustrating to say the least! I've contacted support by email 3 times and no response. I contacted Samsung by phone and they told me to clear my cache or try another device. I have done both of those but still no joy...any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance 
27 REPLIES 27
Members_DmowWp3
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I am also having the same problem, trying to trade in my S9+ against the new S22 Ultra.   I have been cut off multiple time using phone, live chat etc.  I have logged a ticket last Wednesday but I'm not getting a response, when I phone to chase I just get told to wait 24 hours.

Ay help you can provide would be VERY much appreciated!

0 Likes
Members_DmowWp3
Apprentice
Options

Hi, are you able to help me with this.  I too am getting the 'IMEI has already been used' when trying to trade in my S9+ for the S22 Ultra, I have been going around in circles trying to resolve this but despite having a ticket number (not sure I should enter it publically) am making no progress.  

Can you help?

0 Likes
Members_DmowWp3
Apprentice
Options

I contacted MTR, they were great, but despite them re-setting everything their end 4 days ago, I am still getting the same error message on the Samsung shop....  REALLY frustrating!

0 Likes
SimonBaldwin
First Poster
Options

Mmm I clicked the link to @Sam_UK but that take me to his profile but there aren't any options to send a private message?  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @SimonBaldwin , Just seen and replied to your PM over on the Sam_UK inbox - cheers! 👍

For those who need it: How to send a private message on the Samsung Community: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

Hi @Members_DmowWp3 : If you're still experiencing the issue, can you send a PM to our @Sam_UK profile with your details? We'll add them to the ongoing investigation we've got for you guys.

0 Likes
DomdomT
First Poster
Options
Hi I need help with this too I emailed samsung with the query haven't had a response as yet can you contact me please to get this resolved. I purchased from MPD
0 Likes
rambobambo
First Poster
Options

I recently bough a agalaxy device and have the same exact problem, IMEI not being recognised..any help will be welcome

0 Likes
samgsunghell
First Poster
Options
I am trying to claim my casback for a new A54 but the field length for the IMEI code is not long enough in the claim form. Any ideas?
0 Likes