Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a £50 voucher code to redeem at Samsung.com/uk and not valid!

(Topic created on: 31-07-2022 06:06 PM)
Members_5ipJOcR
First Poster
Options

HI, as title,

I was waiting for an opportune time to use this voucher , it runs out on the 1st September this year...

I am very frustrated. I was given it from Samsung direct because of the delay of the Fold 3 , the code all safely kept aside(original email copy) for today and not valid.:((((

I would like resolution on this please.:)

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I had a similar issue. It wouldn't accept if until I had logged into my account in order to make a purchase. Appears they are tied to the email address it was issued against and will not be accepted unless you are logged in
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you logged into the Samsung Online Shop using your Samsung Account as suggested by @Richmar83 @Members_5ipJOcR  ?

If you are and it's still rejecting the voucher code then try clearing your browsers cache and history etc and try again and or try processing the sale on another device.

If that fails to resolve then after double checking the expiry date you'll need to speak with the Samsung Online Shop Team  / whichever department issued the voucher code.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@Members_5ipJOcR: If you follow the steps provided above by @BandOfBrothers and the code still isn't being accepted, then please call 0330 726 7467 to speak with our Online Shop Team, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes