Did you mean: 

How to remove confirmation msgs??

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 05:48 AM)
AJClaud
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20211216-153134_Clock.jpg

 Hey Y'all,

How do i get rid of these confirmation thingies (see pic, grey bubble w/ white text)? They hang around onscreen for about 3 minutes and it is just infuriating. They make it hard to read stuff, distracting when watching stuff, and are generally just unnecessary as I am well aware of the actions I have taken and don't need to be reminded for the next five minutes. Ugh. I have the Z Flip 3, and other than the shorter battery life (which i knew about and expected, due to 2 screens etc, and can compensate for with ext battery chrgr dealy), it is the only thing that has remotely annoyed me about this phone. Oh, and that fact that it doesn't have SD capabilities too, but like the battery thing there are ways to compensate. 

Other than these irritating confirmation bubbles lingering for way too long, this is legit' the best and most convenient Android I've had. My last Andy was an Oppo, and this think dumps all over that thing big time. Honestly, it's mind blowing that something so powerful can A exist, and B be a flipper like the hot pink Motorola I had back in high school. And to think I "settled" for the Flip over the Fold because Flip fits more snugly into my budget. No doubt Fold would've been the sh!t, but Flip is D#MN fine.

Anyway, i didn't come here to write a review. I came here to find an answer to my question, and like everything I write, I got carried away with this and that and whatever. I blame that on neuro-diversity. 

Thank y'all kindly, and Merry Christmass.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try going settings
Notifications
And uncheck the one
You don't want - alarm
0 Likes
HSRUnknown
Explorer
Options
Those "toast" notifications should only last a few seconds, have you tried rebooting your phone to see if it fixes it?
0 Likes