How can I organise my app in alphabetical order on the Samsung Galaxy z3

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 03:05 PM)
Nellys
Apprentice
Options

12 REPLIES 12
SereneH
Options

Swipe up on the Home Screen to access your apps page > 3 dots in the top right > Sort > Alphabetical order. 

Hope this helps, @Nellys 😊

giphy.gif
Nellys
Apprentice
Options
Sorry didn't work when I press on the three dots that come with the two options:settings / choose apps to search in. Galaxy Z fold 3
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

@Nellys Can you attach a screenshot of the screen showing the options when you select the 3 dots? 

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Nellys
Apprentice
Options
That is.20220413_162855_36992_1649863736.jpg
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Which Android version are you currently running, @Nellys? Please ensure your phone is completely up to date by going into Settings > Software update > Download and install. 

0 Likes
Nellys
Apprentice
Options
Software up to date a star thinking I'm using Apple product no SD card slot (after paying for one drive) no earphones and unfriendly user product
0 Likes
Nellys
Apprentice
Options
Software up to date a star thinking I'm using Apple product no SD card slot (after paying for one drive) no earphones and unfriendly user product
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Nellys: From the screenshot above, it looks like you're tapping on the Search Bar, which is why the 'Sort' option isn't showing up for you. When you swipe up from your Home Screen, please ensure that you tap the 3 vertical dots in the top right, and this will display the relevant options. 

0 Likes
Nellys
Apprentice
Options
Andrew swipe it so many times still the same can you please send me videos or screenshots. work in all Samsung I have b4 on this one (Z fold 3 )is not working
0 Likes