First Poster
Options
I can't find the option for users ???
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Now that @SamsungS81 has elaborated as to their query , thank you , I appreciate and understand what feature / setting was being asked about. 👍

New major updates can bring new functions and features and can on the flip side remove them.

To be honest I hadn't noticed this as a feature in my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra Exynos UK version 🤔

As some features are indeed region dependent it's entirely possible this feature was not available on my phone.

I can see where this would be a useful feature for those that share their phone's with other users _ I do not.

Perhaps send your feedback via the Samsung Members app for the teams to look at this.

Thank you mentioning me @drtechnology1  🫡

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
drtechnology1
Explorer
Options

Ya, if you have kids this feature was a lifesaver - lol.  I do not, never used this feature, but kn ew several people who did and after Android 13 OneUI 5 came it is now gone - the other profiles are seemingly wiped as in gone alone with the button to switch to them - one friend contacted support who said it was removed in the latest update.

YUK!  We are all having battery draining faster and data connection issues too now with the latest update - not a fun time right now smh (see my thread (post) on that 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes as I said I can see how this would be extremely useful for some @drtechnology1 

In regards to minors using the phone would the parental controls in the Digital Wellbeing section help ?

I've updated to Samsung One Ui 5.0 and Android ¹³ and the subsequent minor update not long after and find my battery usage to be on par with Android ¹².

However I appreciate battery 🔋 stats is a subjective topic as we all set up our phone's differently,  use different apps and use the phone differently. Different battery capacities too.

After a main update if my phone misbehaves I clear the phone's System Partition Section Cache Files which usually clears up issues caused by Files left behind. 

Data connection hasn't changed either.

I use two physical sim cards in my phone and both connect to their respective networks signal and data connection as it should so I'm not sure if this is software or hardware related on your phone.

You could try if not already performed reset your network connection in the phone's settings and if necessary run the diagnostic tool in the Samsung Members app.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes