Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody managed to register the 1 year free care+

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 12:04 PM)
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Hey guys, I've commented on various posts on here which include Samsung reps, tried Samsung online chat, tried calling, all useless.

Basically when I try to register the Samsung care it says that it's unavailable in my country (UK) shortly after adding my IMEI or serial number.

Has anybody successfully registered it yet? 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
I had this with the tab 7.
It maybe due to the official release being the 27th. There's issues with samsung pay too. Xxx
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Hopefully, I'll try again on Friday. Fingers crossed.
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles registering for Samsung Care+, @hipwell.  We'd like to get this sorted for you. To do this, please can you answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to register via Samsung Members or samsungcareplus.com to register?
  • Did you order a Galaxy Z Fold3 or Galaxy Z Flip3?
  • Where did you order from?

0 Likes
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
Got the same error through Chrome but worked fine using Samsung stock browser so try that
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for Samsung Internet browser tip, @JohnMalys

So we can look into this, could you let me know: 

• Do you mean that going on samsungcareplus.com did not work on Chrome?

0 Likes
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
Hi SachikoT, that is correct. Website is viewable on Chrome but whenever you enter either IMEI or Serial Number it returns an error saying that they are not valid in your country and the country drop down field is greyed out. However via the Samsung browser it works OK and allows you to choose UK from the country drop down and continue
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you John I'll try that.

Its a fold 3, bought from Samsung direct on upgrade program, and it's via the website i tried, but also via members which failed
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for letting us know, @JohnMalys. We've reported your experience to the relevant team so that they can complete the testing. 

If you're having issues loading pages such as these we'd recommend: 

• Clear your cache and cookies 
  • Make sure you aren't using a VPN 
  • Use incognito mode 
  • Use alternative browser 
  • Use alternative device

If other people have observed different behaviours, list them in the comments and we'll pass those on too! 

0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Guys, it works if you do it via Firefox. All sorted. Been trying since Friday using Chrome, then tried Firefox tonight and it went straight through. Very much like my klarna upgrade which didn't like Chrome either
0 Likes