Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Halifax Banking app on Z Fold 4

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 11:39 PM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Anyone else having issues with the Halifax Banking app on the Z Fold 4? It looks like the latest version of the app isn't compatible with the phone. I'm guessing this is a Halifax developer issue and not Samsung.
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
AndrewL
Options

@Mitzzz999: Have you tried reaching out to Halifax directly to enquire about any known issues with their app on the Z Fold 4, or Android 13 devices? In the meantime, please head to Settings > Apps > Halifax > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Uninstall updates, to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
sjames95
Apprentice
Options
Did you manage to figure this issue out as I'm having the same problem
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
After deleting the app from my phone and then searching for the Halifax Banking app on the play store... The app isn't available... There is no fault from Samsung... I'm guessing we have to wait till Halifax release a new version of the app that's compatible with our phones.
0 Likes
longers888
First Poster
Options

Mine won't work either rang Halifax had me change all my details and still won't let me download on play Store saying not compatible. it's so annoying you dont realise how often you actually use the app toill its gone or broken. whats more anoying is that it worked fine to start with.

Nakataara
Student
Options
same here stop working on my fold 4 but is ok on fold 2
DonnaSoundy
First Poster
Options
Got my fold 4 today and the app isn't compatible. Such a nuisance. I use my banking app loads. I hope they resolve this ASAP.
Steve61
First Poster
Options
Same on my Fold 4 also MBNA app. Crashed so uninstalled it now will not download anywhere? Why do these companies not converse and rectify issues pre updates
Members_3t4eqKV
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, just keeps crashing. Halifax need to sort this out

0 Likes
Nakataara
Student
Options
hi there, any solution to Halifax app? on fold 4? much appreciated
0 Likes