Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going from S20 Ultra to Galaxy Z Fold3 thoguhts

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 08:21 AM)
Thor Ole
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I am looking for some thoughts from fellow gamers who play Pokemon Go or Genshin Impact on their phone who has gone over to use the new Galaxy Z Fold3.

How was the change from using a smaller screen to now a bigger one?

I am thinking of "upgrading" from an S20 Ultra to the Galaxy Z Fold3, but am a bit sceptical cause as far as I know the screen protection is currently now only the one you get from when you receive it and can not buy new screen protections in stores as far as I know.

If anyone has links please do share cause currently, the only reason I have not done the swap from S20 Ultra to the Galaxy Z Fold3 is mostly that I want to keep a backup screen protector in case something happens to the one I get on it from when or if I get the Galaxy Z Fold3.

If you wonder where I live, well I can say that simply the site you link must be able to ship products to or be within Norway.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
You can buy screen protectors for the galaxy Z flip 3 5g but I think its because you can use the S pen on the Z fold 3 which is a samsung protector like you say but I'd be surprised if someone doesn't come up with a separate protector in the future..
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Take a look at the Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector @Thor Ole 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Thor Ole
Apprentice
Options

I searched on  Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector and I found literally nothing that had to do with screen protection.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have a look on YouTube ad they definitely sell them for the outer and inner screens  @Thor Ole 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes