Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy z fold2 5g

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 08:39 PM)
delightfuldave
Apprentice
Options

What are everyone thoughts on the galaxy z fold2 5g been think about buying one when the next model comes out as I have just bought a s21 

8 REPLIES 8
Pryan12
Pioneer
Options
i loved mine but got rid as i work in construction so got the s21 ultra now
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I really fancy a fold but I just think prices are crazy my limit for a mobile phone is 800-900 max and even then I need my head testing 🤣
PaulMrT
Pathfinder
Options
I've been looking at this also, working for a provider I would pay a lot less for one but it's still the foldyscreenphobia ref reliability and endurance which concerns even after all the improvements over the first fold....but it is still appealing
delightfuldave
Apprentice
Options
definitely the foldysreenphodia which still concerns me with the price tag on top
Annie989
Voyager
Options
I love mine had mine since Nov haven't got bored
Bought the spigen slim armour case £80 well worth the money use the hinge to hold my fold 2 & it's a proper closed case. I've even taken off the screen protector soo much better without it
My apple mac & ipad haven't been used a lot at mo coz it's the best thing since sliced bread even my iPhone 11 Pro has been put on the side burner

Well impressed!
delightfuldave
Apprentice
Options
I definitely looking in to buying the next fold model
GadgetMKL
First Poster
Options
I love mily Galaxy Fold2 and as per Annie989 it's replaced my tablet in most cases. Really like browsing when folded open and there are some neat little tricks with the camera too. it's a bit heavier than what I'm used to but it feels quality build so no biggee
Thomas T
First Poster
Options

DON'T get it!!  Had mine for 8 months before the main screen got hundreds of small cracks, still working but looks bad. Went to Mediamarkt (Spain) the say Samsung wont recognize it as factory defect. So if I want the phone back I will have to pay €549!!

0 Likes