Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Fold 4 Delivery

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 07:46 AM)
HaRvEy97
First Poster
Options
Ordered the burgundy fold 4, status is showing as preparing dispatch, but it's been like this for 5 days...
Not really getting any update and the website seems to keep freezing so its hard to check.
Anyone having the same issue?

***Update - its now on its way***
0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Yes in the same boat unfortunately. I pre orderd the Zfold 4 and Watch 5 Pro on the day of the unpacked event and have not received my order yet. What really annoys me is I know of loads of people who have ordered in the last few days and already received there order. I will never place a pre order again with Samsung. My order status is currently showing preparing for dispatch and was meant to arrive yesterday, I then got a text saying it was due to be delivered today and have heard nothing. The order look up is also now not working for me and just shows a blank box where as before I could view my order and trade in items etc. Samsung customer support is next to useless and keep fobbing me off with the same scripted excuse of "its due to be dispatched ASAP" blah blah blah! I've wasted 2 days off work for this shambles and honestly thinking of canceling the whole thing.
0 Likes
HaRvEy97
First Poster
Options
Yeah mine is also showing a blank box now or page cannot be reached ect... I havent been able to speak to Samsung support yet. I haven't had any text/email about it coming at all. I'm a bit worried.
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately I highly doubt Samsung will deliver today now. DPD usually send a text out the night before day of delivery. In my case I'm annoyed because I placed the order literally minutes after Unpacked and now wasted 2 days off work. Samsung support don't care and haven't got the skill/ability to give me a solid answer to my questions regarding when I'm going to actually get my order. With the website glitch I'm also half expecting the order to be eventually canceled by them but we will see
0 Likes
HFlynn
Explorer
Options
Probably no stock same as my buds pro2 order. You should get the £100 voucher so and if you paid for delivery get a refund
0 Likes
HFlynn
Explorer
Options
Also go onto chat and ask them. I went there twice yesterday
0 Likes
HaRvEy97
First Poster
Options
I hope its not cancelled... ill try speaking to them at some point
0 Likes
HaRvEy97
First Poster
Options
Yeah I will give the chat a go I think
0 Likes
HFlynn
Explorer
Options
There may be long wait time but they can help
0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

My order did the same, i ordered the flip4 bespoke, when it finally got to the shipping stage i can no longer track/expand the order, i've asked countless times for help and they simply say "it's requesting to be shipped" but none of them will acknowledge that i can no longer track my order myself, i've used multiple devices and browsers and all my other orders show up just fine, so it has be being blocked from their side.

0 Likes