Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Fold 3 Keyboard Case

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 12:59 PM)
Prentice
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I was wondering if Samsung have considered making a Keyboard Case that could work with the fold to turn this into the ultimate productivity machine?

I love the fact that the device has S pen support and has a case that can enable you take this with you but for the likes of word processing, dealing with spreadsheets, creating presentations, etc. Having a folding keyboard that could attach to the fold would be amazing and really make this into the first phone / tablet / laptop device without needing to hook it up to an external monitor.

If anyone has any recommendations or has seen a similar product to this out there, if they could mention where they have seen this.

Overall huge props to Samsung this an amazing device and a real game changer in a world of slate phones that don't take advantage of the software they are capable of and live in the world where phones, tablets and laptops need to be a separate device.

Kindest regards,

Prentice

2 REPLIES 2
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice recommendation! 😄
Parish__
First Poster
Options

I would like to cosign on this, having a keyboard with Google remote desktop on the phone would make this thing basically a computer for me. Total game changer to have vscode at my fingertips with a moderately sized screen