Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z 3Flip

(Topic created on: 28-07-2022 10:36 PM)
MadamBlanc
Student
Options
For the amount they sell this phone one would expect a good reliable robust phone,  mine has been more of inconvenient than a  joy. Quality of phone calls very poor, either I don't hear the caller, or the person I call can't hear me, or the call just cut out without a notice. At first I thought it was poor reception but it happens in different locations,  at home, at work , out shopping or in a different city all together. 

I also tend to receive same messages twice or emails 5 times. Almost like having 2 phones on one screen, first time I have own a Samsung device, have been a loyal Sony user for over 15 years.

Only thing that works on the phone is stunning videos.
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have the Samsung Fold³ @MadamBlanc and it's been exemplary to be honest.

All the features have worked well even the one's you've highlighted that unfortunately has blighted your user experience.

The internal display is stunning 👌

In regards to your issues as a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens  ?

If possible try another sim card in your phone i.e Payg / PrePay.

Sometimes a sim can misbehave causing all types of issues and needs replacing via a Sim Swap by your network.

Apologies if you've already tried such troubleshooting. 

The phone itself has a built-in diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members App.

A Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone too.

The Samsung Flip³ is a fantastic phone and should be enjoyed both via it's basic functions i.e calls and texts and via it's media consumption i.e videos and social media etc.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MadamBlanc
Student
Options
Thank you very much, I have already swapped my sim card with a new one, that didn't work either, if I put the sim card in my old phone calls are super clear 😀