Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy fold 3 one ui 4.1 update issues

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 08:59 PM)
B00N
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone.
I don't know if this has already been discussed if not I hope it helps.
I installed the above mentioned Onè ui 4.1 on a fold 3 SM-F926B/DS and first of all the previous apps screen didn't show the correct apps at the bottom of the page then I had an issue where when receiving incoming calls I couldn't take the call straight away and only after persistence I managed to do so, I even tried to use my gear s3 frontier watch but made no difference.
There was also a problem with connectivity (5g, WiFi)which suffered the occasional drop in service to which I tried switching in and out of airplane mode,restart and recovery mode/clear cache (trying to àvoid factory reset).

So I think I have managed to resolve all the above problems unfortunately I had no choice despite trying other ways I had to succumb to backing everything up and factory reset then restored all the backed up files which seems to have worked.
Happy days 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Littlelm
First Poster
Options
So in order to get back previous apps etc did you have to factory rest and ipdate again to before one ui 4.1?
0 Likes
B00N
First Poster
Options
I had already installed the update hence the need for the factory reset.
After the reset I restored my backed up files .I didn't need to install the update again.
Yes I can see why you asked I shall edit my post
0 Likes