Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freebies

(Topic created on: 29-12-2022 06:53 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Recall with my Fold4 it was eligible for free Samsung care but was not very well advertised, anyone aware of any Flip4 freebies beyond the Disney and useless Adidas vouchers.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I did see some earlier promotional offers for purchasers of the Fold⁴ including the Samsung Starter Kit and Samsung Care+ however they did come with eligibility dates.

Here is an earlier thread > galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/z-fold-4-free-samsung-care/ 

And > Galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/resolved-activate-your-galaxy-fold4-amp-claim-your-care-policy. 

People buying the Fold⁴ now can choose some % off the cost of Samsung Care+

Screenshot_20221229_185129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Along with the offers your not interested in @Obsydian 

However a person is locked into what is available at the time of purchase.

I've known people wait to purchase the phone until an agreeable offer / promotional item they want is available.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah I was waiting for a good Flip4 deal, then it became a lame Adidas voucher offer.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I appreciate your viewpoint on the current promotion offer @Obsydian  😉 

For some they'll make good use of the Adidas voucher.

When I bought my Fold³ Samsung gave me £50 off for showing interest in buying the phone and I had the free starter kit and the Aramid Cover at half price.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's the thing the Adidas is for some unlike cashback or Disney even.

0 Likes