Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free galaxy watch with Flip3

(Topic created on: 27-11-2021 02:45 PM)
p3as
Explorer
Options

Did anyone who qualified for this get the watch? My claim was approved within less than an hour of me submitting it, but I've had no further communication from Samsung since the initial email and text telling me I qualified.  The email said it would be 45 days, which has passed now.  

The free watch was the reason I chose this phone over other ones, and although I do love it, the battery life sucks, and I was hoping the watch would be helpful for less screen on time, so this is really disappointing for me.   I've seen galaxy watch 4 on sale lots of the last few days so there's obviously not a supply issue. 

Last time I qualified for a promotion, some free buds this time last year, they were approved and sent out within a week.  So I'm not really sure what to expect now or what to do.  

15 REPLIES 15
p3as
Explorer
Options
Thanks. I went to track my claim and it says

Good news! Your claim has been approved by our team.

You'll receive your free Galaxy Watch4 Bluetooth 40mm Silver and Galaxy Watch4 Sport Band (S/M) Olive Green within 45 days of the date you received your claim approval email. As soon as your reward is being dispatched, we'll let you know by email.

Hasn't changed as far as I can tell.

I've emailed that email address. Nothing back. No automated response telling me the email has been received.

I feel like this is about to become a stressful situation for me. If there's a stock issue then wnu not send an email out to people's who are apologising and keeps us updated. Now I have to chase up and email and waste my time. I know Samsung aren't going to do anything if I don't put that work in and contact them and it's really unfair that I need to do that. It's unfair that people I know had theres when they got their phone after
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
Yeh. I did that. Haven't had a response. Called yesterday and told they're only there from 9-5 which makes it harder to call them. I've just sent another email but I'm not expecting a reply.
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
Called Samsung about it today. They haven't got a clue and couldn't really help me. She tried to tell me she sent it, but I don't believe it. I didn't have a dispatch email or an email from the courier and there's been no attempt at delivery.

I'm really frustrated with this situation. I shouldn't have to be chasing it.
0 Likes
Gingerbiscuit
Apprentice
Options
The promotions team are not great to deal with. I had my claim not approved because the phone wasn't delivered to me until 3 days after the 60 day claim frametime, which the delay was completely on the side of Samsung. I was told I should have contacted the promotions team, who apparently are not part of Samsung, to tell them the phone would be late. Despite my argument of nowhere did it say I had to contact them to inform them and nor did any Samsung customer service member advise me to do so in my many calls to chase the phone, there was nothing they could apparently do. Very disappointed with the whole process of purchasing through Samsung and I'm not likely to do so again
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
I found them annoying to deal with too. Felt like they don't work for Samsung so they don't care. They told me someone tried to deliver my watch, or was a lie. Then I was told it was being shipped as priority but still two more weeks before it showed up. I'm sorry you're having a hard time with them.
0 Likes
CTO17
First Poster
Options
I have bought the z fold3 on a new promotion. The claims page is saying the purchase date is not eligible even though it is. Yes it is from a participating retailer. Any help?
0 Likes