Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free galaxy watch with Flip3

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 09:18 AM)
p3as
Explorer
Options

Did anyone who qualified for this get the watch? My claim was approved within less than an hour of me submitting it, but I've had no further communication from Samsung since the initial email and text telling me I qualified.  The email said it would be 45 days, which has passed now.  

The free watch was the reason I chose this phone over other ones, and although I do love it, the battery life sucks, and I was hoping the watch would be helpful for less screen on time, so this is really disappointing for me.   I've seen galaxy watch 4 on sale lots of the last few days so there's obviously not a supply issue. 

Last time I qualified for a promotion, some free buds this time last year, they were approved and sent out within a week.  So I'm not really sure what to expect now or what to do.  

15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd suggest to che k the small print and Terms and Conditions as there hopefully should be a contact email / phone number to contact the promotions team to get this looked into @p3as 

I can see from https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/zflip3watch/en-IE/terms 

zflip3watch@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 0330 054 2863 in the United Kingdom  "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Annie989
Voyager
Options
Yes hubbies & I both got the flip 3 & we both have the watch my hubbie did all the work Altho my imei number didn't work just sent them a picture took a while for them to approve but a few days to get it sent out to us
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
How long did it take them to send it?
Annie989
Voyager
Options
Couple of days
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
Wow. That's so fast. I got accepted early October
0 Likes
Annie989
Voyager
Options
Why u ask samsung support on the help page bottom right when u get to samsung members there very helpful
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
Yeh. I'll ask them on Monday. I didn't know where the link to contact was, thank you.
Annie989
Voyager
Options
There's probably someone there today just had a email from them supposed to be processing my refund tomorrow
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@p3as: If you have received an email confirmation that your claim has been successful, and it has been over 45 days since the validation date, then please reach out to to the Promotions Team at zflip3watch@samsungpromotions.claims with details of your claim, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. In the meantime you can track the progress of your claim via the link below.

My Claim - Samsung Promotions

0 Likes