Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Disney Plus for 2 Samsung Devices

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 10:10 PM)
jobz
Student
Options
Last March 2022 I purchased Tab S8+ and was able to redeem the free 12 month Disney+. Now I got the Fold4 which should also comes with free 12 month Disney+, I tried to redeem a new offer code but the code that is displaying is still the one I got from Tab S8+. Anyone bought 2 devices that are both eligible for the Disney+ boost?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Options
Nope that does t work, unless..... Has.your 12 months ended?

If so, it might, but sadly you can't add a second code to add to the first.... Shame tho.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
jobz
Student
Options
Is it possible to cancel my subscription from Tab S8+ then redeem a new code from Fold4?
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Think I read somewhere that you can only claim one for each Samsung account
Could have been somewhere in the smallprint
I tried claiming for a second code, but no joy
Options
If you've registered your new fold to your usual Samsung account, you may not be able to.

As these deals are for original owner only, I do t think you can delete it's profile and do another. Not sure that's how it works due to IMEI number.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes