Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free buds pro 2 with z fold 5

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 05:31 PM)
Members_5oafVZp
Student
Options

Hi there to all.

On the Samsung members app it has a advert to claim with buds pro 2 with a fold . But when you click on the advert it take you to the pre order page of Samsung site for the fold 5 but there is no mention of this. Is this a real thing as have pre ordered a fold 5 through vodafone and seen this anywhere else. Hence bit confussed.

Many Thanks

Paul

Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
AndrewL
Options

@fuxko2: I'm not aware of any promotions that offered a set of Galaxy Buds with the Z Fold5 and Z Flip5 around the 31st August, I'm afraid. If this was a retailer or network specific promotion, then I recommend getting in touch with O2 directly to see if they're able to shed further light on this for you. 

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@fuxko2 

You are too late for the O2 offer if you purchased your Fold and Flip on the 31st August. As per O2's terms and conditions for the offer...

1. The Promotion Period will commence at 00:01 (BST) on 11 August 2023 and close at 23:59 (GMT) on 30 August 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
  2. The promotion is only available to O2 customers who are new or re-signing that make a Qualifying Purchase between 11 August 2023 and 30 August 2023.

See... https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/galaxy-buds2-pro-graphite-for-1-when-bought-with

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
fuxko2
First Poster
Options
Sorry my bad i did purchased them both on 30th i knew it was last day of promo
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@fuxko2 

In that case, as per @AndrewL's suggestion, you will need to contact O2 directly as it is their promotion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
emz80
First Poster
Options
Is there any promotions for stuff with z fold 5 now?
0 Likes