Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Free buds pro 2 with z fold 5

(Topic created on: 29-09-2023 01:13 PM)
Members_5oafVZp
Student
Options

Hi there to all.

On the Samsung members app it has a advert to claim with buds pro 2 with a fold . But when you click on the advert it take you to the pre order page of Samsung site for the fold 5 but there is no mention of this. Is this a real thing as have pre ordered a fold 5 through vodafone and seen this anywhere else. Hence bit confussed.

Many Thanks

Paul

23 REPLIES 23
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @ada84. Congratulations on your new Z Fold5! Depending on when and where you purchased your new phone (i.e. from a participating retailer between 26th July 2023 - 31st July 2023), you can claim your free gift via the link provided in the earlier message from @AndrewL:

https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftbuds2pro/en-GB/

I trust that this will help. If you have any other questions, though, we're here for you.

Nicola121
First Poster
Options

I was sold a contract on 3rd August for fold 5 with a promise that I can claim free ear buds. After searching Narnia for how to claim, all I've found is I'm not eligible because it wasn't pre ordered in July? Please can you tell me I've not been lied to and direct me to how to claim free ear buds. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Nicola121 , Could possibly be a separate offer from the retailer/network. (E.g. there's an O2 Z Fold5/Flip5 Buds2 Pro offer running currently: https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/galaxy-buds2-pro-graphite-for-1-when-bought-with ) Who's your retailer and contract with?

0 Likes
sk36
Explorer
Options

I'll be getting my Buds  delivered today :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Nicola171
First Poster
Options
Hi AntS

I am with 3 and called them and they referred me to samsung promotion claims but can't find it
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers @Nicola171!

I can confirm that there’s currently nothing on the Samsung-side relating to a Buds offer with the Z Fold5 other than the one that's already been given earlier in this topic.

And I couldn’t find any reference to any other similar later offer on the Three website… or anywhere else in conjunction with Three either.

I can’t say whether you’ve been lied to or not, but I would recommend getting in touch with the retailer/network again. Hopefully, it's just confusion on their part and they can sort things out for you. And just a thought: might be worth 100% confirming the purchase date you've got with them to make sure it's definitely outside of the eligibility period.

mav2020
Pioneer
Options

@ada84 

Try the link here .

0 Likes
nanato3
First Poster
Options
How do i claim my free ear buds please
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@nanato3: If you purchased a Z Fold5 or Z Flip5 from a participating retailer between the 29th September - 31st October 2023, then you are eligible to claim a set of Galaxy Buds2 Pro and Starter Kit by following the link below.

https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/octoberoverdrive

fuxko2
First Poster
Options
I've purchased a fold and a flip on the 31 August, never received the buds which where the only reason for the upgrade is o2 scamming me...? Wasn't I supposed to get a email for that or a text message?
0 Likes