Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Buds 2 Pro

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 04:46 PM)
Said6
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone ☺️ 
Information : Samsung is giving free Buds 2 Pro to anyone who pre-ordered one of the latest Z series ( FOLD 4 or FLIP 4 ). 
However, you'll have to claim your gift basically with the same informations used to claim the Starter kit for the FOLD 4 pre-orderers. 
There is the direct link to claim for yours if you haven't done it yet. 
You are all welcome 🙏 
14 REPLIES 14
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Yes, that's great, 100 pounds voucher. Starter kit and now also Buds 2 Pro. And they also gave Buds Live with a watch ... Oh my God !! :))))

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Sineda
Journeyman
Options
wow I didn't know this! When did this promo come out as it wasn't part of the deal when I bought the Fold 4 this Tuesday
Said6
Pioneer
Options
Apparently, today!
0 Likes
inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
I got the email today about this today as well so claims gone in 😁😁 Got right deal this time, 15% off total price of handset, £100 voucher, starter kit claim, 14,000 member points and now a set of Buds Pro 2!! Samsung killed the deal this year 🙌
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah Samsung knocked it out the park. I ordered with very got 800 for my s22 ultra the free starter pack plus very gave free buds2 with my order. Now I'm getting the buds2 pro free as well winner winner chicken dinner
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Crazy deal. Just got the email, made the claim and forgot to upload the picture of the imei!
0 Likes
ldrb420
Student
Options
Anyone had their buds arrive yet, anxious for them to come
0 Likes
Said6
Pioneer
Options
Yes, I received mine yesterday!
0 Likes
ldrb420
Student
Options
When did you put your claim in and what country are you in? I only put mine in 10 days ago but I'm impatient
0 Likes