What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foldable screens, too early?

(Topic created on: 13-11-2021 06:00 PM)
Options
Just thinking about getting a new foldable phone. For me it seems the technology for folderable phones hasn't reached its peak yet, currently in the experimental stages. 

Has anyone got one and what are your thoughts. The crease in the center is what really bugs me, but maybe I'm wrong.

Thoughts?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Such is the pace of technology, its always evolving and changing.
There's not going to be a time when it's not improving, and reaching a peak will not happen.
I get what you are saying, but you can be waiting forever.
I have the Z Fold 3. It's a great phone and a real talking point. I've had to show it off so often because of curious questions.
It's a perfectly usable phone, and if you're using normally, the crease is not noticeable.
You stop thinking about it quite quickly anyway.

If you're thinking about getting one. See if you can go somewhere like a Samsung experience store to look one and get an idea if it's for you.
Personally I'm really happy with my Z Fold 3
Tina72
First Poster
Options
Hi got the fold 3 a few weeks ago it was great I love it but today it just started not receiving calls while I'm in a game but OK when I'm not do you have any idea what it could be ,I've tried resetting my settings and rebooting it but no joy ,other than that I've has no problems with it
0 Likes