Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold for hinge replacement

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 02:14 PM)
ÌMÝ
Explorer
Options
I dropped my fold4 and the hinge has got few dents on it 😫😞 can it be replaced???  
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @ÌMÝ. Sorry to hear about this. Please take a look at this link for your repair options. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
ÌMÝ
Explorer
Options
Link?
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
Lexus90
Apprentice
Options
So my phone is a Fold/4, didnt drop it or anything the hing just stopped opening properly. So i rang samsung who told me to go to one off there service providers to repair (EE). So i go in and the guy at desk tells me because there is a tiny little scratch on the front screen that the wholw warranty is void and i now have to pay £700 pounds to fix it as they wont fix the hinge without replacing the front screen. Its an absolute farse, the hinge has lasted just over a year of normal use. Ive had 4 different samunb galaxys and 3 notes but i think its time i find a different manufacturer because this in unacceptable
ÌMÝ
Explorer
Options
Wow unbelievable mate.. thats not good from Samsung tbh
0 Likes
Lexus90
Apprentice
Options
Couldnt believe it
Lexus90
Apprentice
Options
Ive always hates apple phones but ill give them there due the customer care seems alot better.
0 Likes
ÌMÝ
Explorer
Options
Im not apple fan at at all they such a head ache when it comes to account settings /setup 😕 but ther must be another way to sort that out.. maybe insurance from 3rd party firm or some companys that do cover for all after certain time being with them do some more research mate
0 Likes
Mickp22
First Poster
Options
My partner having same issue with Z3; black screen morning after it worked perfectly; Samsung saying it has been damaged and want over £300 to repair!! No way this is right!
0 Likes