Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 4 won't turn on. How to claim samsung care +?

(Topic created on: 27-03-2023 09:03 AM)
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

Last night my Fold 4 suddenly froze and then went black. I left it on charger overnight but it doesn't seem to be charging and the phone still won't turn on. Tried online help steps but still won't turn on.

Try to make a claim on amsung care plus but having a trouble to even creat an account on their website. As there is no record of my "contract number". I presume the contract number is the policy ID but apparently not.

Anyone has experience dealing with care +? Any input appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Well If the phone stops working for no reason. It maybe could be the software crash. U can force reset on your equipment by pressing the volume down and power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds. Hope this helps.
todogs1
Pioneer
Options
Go to settings you can find to help there they can do it sometimes over the Internet sort your phone outhought your phone out
0 Likes
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

Tried everything and the phone still won't turn on. Have to fork out £115 for Care + to fix it. 

Ouch!

0 Likes
luis935
First Poster
Options

well my flip 4 cracked and has 2 lines and a black spot. I have care + but its so complicated and i was sent to another website which is asking for contract number where can I find this?

0 Likes
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options
Call samsung directly, they will sort it out. I had the same problem with the contract number thing. In the end samsung arranged the repair with care plus.
0 Likes