Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 3 camera isn't good ??

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 11:58 AM)
Muhammedz
Pioneer
Options
So every review that you see online on the Fold 3 will say the camera system on the fold 3 is just alright.

Well the problem is they're comparing it to the S22's and 13 Pro Max's of this world, that's wrong.

The Fold 3 wasn't designed for industry leading camera technology, it's an engineering marvel.

But coming back to the camera system , they say " The best camera is the one you have with you " and that's where the comparison should end.

Fold 3 has an impressive camera system with a lot of shooting modes ( with certain limitations but why push it? )

4 REPLIES 4
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
The only thing that annoys me about the Z Fold 3's Camera's Is that they seem to be worse than the S10+ Camera's the phone i had before and the S10+ was about £900 when i got mine compared to the £1600 Fold 3
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The premium is for the foldable screen technology, not the camera. There's also less space in the fold 3 for a decent camera sensor array than a normal slab phone so there will be a compromise. The pictures above look perfectly acceptable to me though, I have seen worse posted by S22 owners in the gallery section on here actually
0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Yes, that's because the S22 series was a complete cash grab and a rushed phone, I can understand the tech limitations for a foldable phone but this is it's 3rd iteration they've had plenty of time to tweak software and hardware modules especially for a phone that costs £1600
0 Likes
lorn
Helping Hand
Options
Nice photos
0 Likes