Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 3 beta 12 android

(Topic created on: 20-11-2021 09:05 PM)
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
Hi all , why is it USA plus has the beta for the fold 3 but the UK has not. Samsung UK is  not the best for there customers,  we paid more money than the s21 , but can not give us the beta why not. Where is samsung UK with this.  Not happy with samsung why should I buy when they don't help us , who paid the high prices.  
19 REPLIES 19
Gajan24
Journeyman
Options
Same here... I am tired of opening the member app... Please notify me...
0 Likes
Chris5626
Explorer
Options
When did the registration period start and finish?
Additionally why should it matter? If the beta is available why lock people out of it if they want access? The more consumers testing it the faster you can identify whether or not there are issues?
0 Likes
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
Samsung UK don't help people I only said that because why is USA plus some other countries got it and we did not.
0 Likes
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
So s21 ultra £999 the fold 3£1599 so why we have we have not got android 12 yet on the fold 3
0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
As a moderator I would expect a little more from you, if you are not sure then probably best not to post or guess.

Whilst the Beta for the S21 is closed as it is for the 20 in the UK, I believe it is still open for the Note 20.
With regards to the Fold 3 it has not even opened up yet in the UK! I would guess it will most likely not open now based on the state of the betas for the other devices. But telling people that there was a cut off date when it had not even opened up is totally incorrect and it certainly does not clear anything up! It just adds to the confusion!

So the Fold and Flip 3 beta NEVER even opened up in the UK, there is still a small chance that it may although I doubt it very much.

That's not to say that the cost of a device puts anyone in a stronger position to receive the Beta. I have absolutely no idea how Samsung decide where to roll the betas out and to be honest I am a little confused why the UK is normally last on the list taking into account that the English UK language is more widely used across the planet than any other but it is what it is.
I would also have liked to see the beta here and just could not be bothered to sideload it this time but it's really not that important, there are far bigger things going on than to worry about receiving beta software.

Stay safe out there!
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
Today some details about Fold3/Flip3 for UK.111-1_10113_1637691939.jpg222-1_10115_1637691939.jpg
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Terry1969
Explorer
Options

Thank you for the info , hopefully the info is right from samsung.

chippie
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you! 😊

However, I would really not be surprised if we do not get it. They are on Beta 3 now and the release date for the full version is December. It is just a fair amount of admin to roll out a beta in a region and with little to no reward considering the schedule.
Hope I'm wrong of course as I know many users in the UK would love to get involved and am keeping my fingers 🤞🏻.
I'm not even sure that I will install it at this late stage now and may just wait for the final release. May just depend on how quickly it arrives, if it in the next few days then maybe but anytime after that I very much doubt it.
Having to go through a full wipe and restore or fresh build which I would heavily recommend for a beta or full new release, having to do that several times for any subsequent betas and then the final release is just too much effort but then my device is heavily configured and loaded. May not be so much effort for people running relatively stock!

Thank you again for the post!
Let's see what happens! 👍🏼
Terry1969
Explorer
Options

I am not accepting, this it not true 

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

I do apologise, for it does appear I did make a slight error. I've taken a look and I can see the Beta software wasn't available for the Fold models within the UK. Again, apologies for the confusion. But, do keep an eye out for the software release! 😊

0 Likes