Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip3 opinion

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 09:31 AM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys

So I wanted to share my thoughts on the flip3.
So I was looking for a compact phone as the others I have are quite huge(s21 ultra,pixel 6 pro). before I got the flip3 I also had iPhone 13 pro which is pretty compact compared to my others.
Unfortunately iPhones just aren't for me and got bored of it very quickly 😅.
So after looking at lots and lots of reviews I decided to take the plunge and purchase the flip3.
Man I'm so glad I did as this phone is great.i mean it's not the best phone out there but it's awesome for what it is.
I was going to get the s22 base model but unfortunately deliveries for that are getting later and later,I think 5th may is now the earliest delivery on Samsung site.
I had concerns about the battery on the flip3 but to be fair it lasts me the whole day for what I use it for,also the durability is really good for a foldable device.
I'm aware some people have had issues with the screen cracking but personally mine has no such problems.
I'm enjoying the best of both worlds with it being so compact when closed and a big beautiful display when opened 👌.
Anyway that's my thoughts on it,just thought I'd share with you guys 😊

10 REPLIES 10
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
That's an unfortunate issue,I have read about it but thankfully I haven't come across it 🤞.
0 Likes