Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Flip3 opinion

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 09:33 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys

So I wanted to share my thoughts on the flip3.
So I was looking for a compact phone as the others I have are quite huge(s21 ultra,pixel 6 pro). before I got the flip3 I also had iPhone 13 pro which is pretty compact compared to my others.
Unfortunately iPhones just aren't for me and got bored of it very quickly ๐Ÿ˜….
So after looking at lots and lots of reviews I decided to take the plunge and purchase the flip3.
Man I'm so glad I did as this phone is great.i mean it's not the best phone out there but it's awesome for what it is.
I was going to get the s22 base model but unfortunately deliveries for that are getting later and later,I think 5th may is now the earliest delivery on Samsung site.
I had concerns about the battery on the flip3 but to be fair it lasts me the whole day for what I use it for,also the durability is really good for a foldable device.
I'm aware some people have had issues with the screen cracking but personally mine has no such problems.
I'm enjoying the best of both worlds with it being so compact when closed and a big beautiful display when opened ๐Ÿ‘Œ.
Anyway that's my thoughts on it,just thought I'd share with you guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

10 REPLIES 10
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Glad you enjoying your Flip ๐Ÿ˜€ I got mine about 6 months ago and no regrets Like you for what I use it for it lasts me just over a day and wouldn't change it for anything else ๐Ÿ˜€
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
๐Ÿ’ฏ agreed with everything you wrote. I love the Flip 3 experience, it makes phones fun again.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Glad you are enjoying it. Omg u are expanding your phone collection tho lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
๐Ÿ˜… yeah........... although I've sold my pixel 6 pro now so down to 3 phones ๐Ÿคฃ
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I take it u still have ur s21 ultra ๐Ÿ˜… Glad ur down to 3 phones now, still crazy obession but more managed ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah I love my ultra don't think I will part with it..........still considering the s22 base model when it becomes available for closer delivery date ๐Ÿ˜…
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

I didn't buy the Flip but did purchase the Foldยณ and like what it brings.

Unfortunately yes the delivery dates can be quite long at the moment for the Samsung sยฒยฒ Series of phone's which can depend on colour and internal storage capacity choice made too.

I use my Foldยณ at home for media usage i.e YouTube etc.

Some owners of the Flip have turned the adaptive refresh rate to 60hz to save battery,  but my opinion is I wouldn't want to sacrifice my user experience for some extra battery screen on time.

I observed a person out and about with a Flip opening the phone with a flick of their wrist which looked cool but also made me cringe a little.

I'm glad your enjoying your phone. ๐Ÿ‘

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy sยฒโด Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungโ€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah unfortunately this year even trying to get a basic s22 is a struggle, something gone wrong somewhere.
You could say it's due to having issues with component shortages but Samsung seem to be the only phone brand really struggling as I can buy the new OnePlus/oppo for next day delivery,as well as all the other brands ๐Ÿคท.
Yeah I would never turn my refresh down on any of my phones,there are plenty of other tips to save battery without having to sacrifice the experience.
I use my flip3 for work as it's easy to carry around and still have plenty of battery left at the end of the night ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Don't worry I'm not one of those that flicks the phone open ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 Likes
falbo
First Poster
Options
I agree I also like the device as a flip phone its smaller in the pocket. However a fault started today that when I close the device it automatically turns the phone off. After a Google search I found this is happening to others also , no mention of a fix yet.
0 Likes