Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Flip3 delayed more than 30 days

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 03:10 PM)
tigerrr
Student
Options

Ordered 256Gb unlocked white flip3 in August in the US.  Just got email that delays my end of September ship by more than 30 days.  Yikes.  Anyone else see this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
tigerrr
Student
Options

Apparently that email meant 30 days FROM THE ORIGINAL ORDER DATE, not from the date of the email.  Just got an email that said it was being shipped.  It will arrive on the date that has been on the order all along.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm in the UK so a different story.

Ordered a Z Fold³ 256Gb in Phantom Black this Wednesday just gone, and was delivered the next day by 10am along with a Samsung Aramid Case for half and a free starter kit.

I appreciate the frustration when delays happen so I hope you get yours ASAP from Samsung @tigerrr 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @tigerrr ,

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Have you tried to reach our team in the US to get this looked at? You can find all their contact details HERE.

0 Likes
Solution
tigerrr
Student
Options

Apparently that email meant 30 days FROM THE ORIGINAL ORDER DATE, not from the date of the email.  Just got an email that said it was being shipped.  It will arrive on the date that has been on the order all along.

0 Likes
T_HL
Apprentice
Options

I ordered for my wife a Z flip3 Pink which is custom on Sept 2 21. Was supposed to receive it on Sept 22 and then receiving a delayed email. Still didn't ship. Yesterday I received another email saying it was delayed again "more than 30 days"... Not happy. That will be over 2 months plus. I may just cancel the order but my wife loves the phone...  This is bad business practices. No reasons given or solutions/options in the email...

Any body else have this issue?

0 Likes