Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip Z 3 delayed order again

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 10:25 AM)
Gingerbiscuit
Apprentice
Options
Order the flip z 3 on 27th Sept and have since received 3 delayed delivery sms each with a new delivery date, the latest being 25th Nov. Not only that I chose to do payment through PayPal credit and they took first payment on 16th Nov. Used the customer service chat and called them to be told delivery will be soon and they'll look into the payment being taken but I'll probably have to provide evidence once I receive the phone.

This is the first time ordering directly through Samsung and I'm disappointed with the experience. Is this happening to anyone else?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Sable3
First Poster
Options

Yes I have had exactly the same problem ordered mine on 21 September, received it yesterday! Without delivery notification!!

0 Likes
Gingerbiscuit
Apprentice
Options
Ah relief to hear you got it though. When I called up the person said it was put down as being delivered that day which it hadn't. Apparently the order would be labelled as a priority so hopefully I'll get mine soon. Thanks for giving some hope
0 Likes
Khameljan
Student
Options
I ordered mine 5th October and had 3 delay messages. It arrived today. Now I need to figure out how to claim the free watch. Can't get through to anyone at Samsung support for help
0 Likes
Gingerbiscuit
Apprentice
Options
Hi, delivery was attempted today, except no one was home which is typical! Yeh ill need to do that too when I get it because the offer has ended I'm not sure about the process either
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

We're glad to hear you've received for Galaxy Z Flip3! You can submit your claim for the Galaxy Watch4 here: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/zflip3watch/en-GB 😊

giphy.gif
Khameljan
Student
Options
Follow the link above, which @sereneh kindly posted. I did mine today and had confirmation of acceptance of my claim within minutes. 😊
0 Likes
Gingerbiscuit
Apprentice
Options
Hi Serene, so I finally got my phone and I tried the link above to claim the free watch however it said the date of purchase wasn't eligible (27th Sept) do I need to claim another way?
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

It should be, @Gingerbiscuit. This is from the above link: Purchase a qualifying Galaxy Z Flip3 from a participating retailer between 17th September - 2nd November 2021 to be eligible for a Galaxy Watch4 Bluetooth 40mm Silver and Galaxy Watch4 Sport Band (S/M) Olive Green. Claims must be submitted via the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy Z Flip3 or via this website within 60 days from the purchase date. Full Terms apply.

It might be best to contact the Promotions Team directly by email at zflip3watch@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 0330 054 2863 in the United Kingdom and 01223 2747 in the Republic of Ireland.

0 Likes
Gingerbiscuit
Apprentice
Options
Thank you @CarlH. I think I will need to call as it does breach the 60 days but that was due to constant delayed deliveries