Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 4 makes buzzing noises when I play sounds

(Topic created on: 15-01-2023 05:51 AM)
Nasrin
First Poster
Options

So, today when I was cleaning I was listening to music as always and suddenly weird buzzing noises came out of my phone, while the music was playing.

When I stopped the music, it stopped buzzing and its only the top speaker which is buzzing. My phone is rather new (3months old) and I've tried everything. I factory resetted my phone, played those "get water and dirt out", sounds for 20 mins and nothing works!!

It only buzzes when I play sounds and it's honestly not a buzz you can ignore

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you run the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members app to see if this highlights any issues @Nasrin 

If you conduct a telephone call and switch to loud speaker does the buzz return ?

It's possible the speaker has suffered a malfunction 😔 

If this is continuing then get in touch with the supplier of the phone i.e your network if part of a contract ,or Samsung via a Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store or via Samsung via the link below to arrange a assessment and repair if necessary. 

In the UK if a phone supplied by Samsung goes past 14 days of ownership then they'll offer a Repair Service under the Limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty for free as long as the phone shows no signs externally or internally of an accidental bump / drop or water damage.

How-to-get-your-mobile-device-repaired. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes