Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 4 bespoke delivery/chat support confusion.

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 05:18 PM)
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else having issues with your tracking saying "Preparing dispatch" i asked customer support would they have any idea how long this normally asks, i was told 3 weeks ? So when i asked again i was told my order is still in process for stock allocation? But when i was able to track the order myself it showed that my customisation was complete and it was headed to my country, which was around 7 days ago now.

So i am so confused on what's happening, they simply revert to the estimated delivery date and seem to agree all the tracking i saw was a complete lie. It's so confusing . . . Anyone else ordered the flip4 bespoke edition and had updates like this that's apparently been lies ?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Tuff1607
First Poster
Options
Yes I am having the same issues. My ETA has always been 12/09 but has been on Order Processing until today where it now states Preparign dispatch but when I spoke to Web chat they just said Bespoke ones take longer and it will arrive by the 12th.
0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

What grinds my gears is, they say we don't have the stock, but im like Bespoke is made to order ? The tracking showed it was complete and sent to the UK, yet you insist you have no stock ?! Legit don't know if we should believe the tracking or if customer support gets no info at all or simply wont share the truth.

0 Likes
Tuff1607
First Poster
Options
Yeah the communication for bespoke orders does seem poor. I have had no updates since my order confirmation email. When you spend £1k+ you would thing you would get updates at each stage of the order. I'm just hoping it does arrive by the 12th
0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Last time my order hit "Preparing dispatch" it took 2 days before it shipped, i was told by someone on the forums that they were sending out a batch for 02/09/22, so if that is the case surely it would make sense if our orders would be included.

0 Likes
Tuff1607
First Poster
Options
I hope so. I am away this weekend so coming back on Monday to a new phone would be a welcome surprise
0 Likes
Peter881
Student
Options

Have you got your phone yet? Mine is the same, keeps saying preparing dispatch for over a week now (despite being at stage 1 processing order) and when I speak to customer service they keep saying "awaiting stock allocation" "unforeseen circumstances" and referring back to the due date. They really do not know what is going on and the customer service in general has been below average. Really making me re-think my purchase.....

0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options
Took around 15 days for it to finally dispatch when it changed to preparing dispatch, it is worth the wait.