Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 4 & Customer care

(Topic created on: 10-11-2022 07:30 PM)
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options

Unbelievable, Bought the brand new Z Flip less than a month ago, after a few days the centre crease went grey, then a few minutes later, what looked like 2 scratch line appearing at the top half of the screen, then one flip open & close it looked like black ink ran over the screen. Samsung repair collected this 8 days ago. Now I have just called to find out what is happening with my phone, and was advised that it was my fault as there is physical damage. I am awaiting the photos showing the "Physical damage" and I will not pay the invoice and will take my phone to trading standards. I can afford the repair but as a matter of principal I will take this stand and buy a Apple phone from now on. Poor Customer Care Samsung... So disappointed in you. I have everything Samsung, However after this I will never buy again.

Anyone want to buy a Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, still under warranty... Then again Samsung will wriggle out of that. 

3 REPLIES 3
AntS
Options

Definitely not something expected of a brand new phone, @Juicygesbab ! 😧 Where did you buy it from?

And whilst we can’t overturn a Samsung Support/Repair Centre’s verdict, we’re happy to have look into it for you if you'd like us to. Just send a Direct/Private Message to our Sam_UK account here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597  (Guide on sending PM's/DM's here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

Keep us posted on the photos and any further info you get back about what they've specifically deemed the physical damage to be though.

Midge123
Voyager
Options
That's Samsung at it's best rip off luckily I have been with Samsung for many years and everything is going fine never had a iPhone might try a Google phone next time
0 Likes
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
I would love to send you the photo's. However I have not received them as of yet. Even though yesterday I was told I would be sent them in straight after my call. I bought my phone directly from your online store. That was a big mistake...I am keen to receive these to share with as many people as I can. Being told by you customer care that there is "physical damage" to the phone when i know it was immaculate and only 2 weeks old, this has really grated me. I was on a train watching the Screen deteriorate in front of my eyes. Being told that the repair company you had chosen for me has no allegiance with Samsung is not in fact true, as you have given them a contract not me. So you cannot overturn a decision scares me... Do you know nobody from Samsung has asked me what happened to the phone, you have my money and the sale and you dont have any customer care.... Tomorrow is day 11 from the collection date and still no feedback except me phoning yesterday. Just to be told get off the phone and we will send you an email that does not come.
0 Likes